There are some stations that you may want to have automatically login, rather than having individual users type in their names and password. This can be done through a registry change.
- Load the registry by clicking Start > Run > regedit.exe
- Go to registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Officedoxs Software\General
- Click Edit > New > DWORD Value, and save with the Name of "AutoLogin".
- Select "AutoLogin" and click Edit > Modify.
- Change the Value data to "1".
- Click OK to save.
To disable the automatic login set the Value data to "0" or delete the "AutoLogin" key.