When a customer wishes to update their profile with a new form of payment such as a different credit card, we need to follow several steps to insure the previous card is removed.
- In the Address Book, find the customer.
- Open their address book entry to the Booking tab.
- Click Options.
- Uncheck the Payment checkbox and click OK. This will insure no new bookings will have this payment.
- Open each individual future booking and remove any pending payment which matches the old form of payment.
- Then go to any future booking and apply the new payment with Mark as Default. This will re-apply it to all the other bookings.